Summer 2021 Update
We will be reopening the lab starting summer 2021!
Below are a set of policies that must be followed while in the lab:
- wear a mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status
- show the green Student Health badge upon entry
- use hand sanitizer on entry and wipe down work surface on exit
- use the lab checker (you just need your Access Card)
- do not eat or drink in the lab
- sign & send the COVID compliance self-attestation form to Paul Gritt at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of our officers.
Become a Lab Member!
Membership has lots of perks! You can access our lab (which has a 3D printer, soldering stations, parts, etc.), participate in guided group projects (like the LED Cube and Portable Speaker), access fun events (like our annual Beach BBQ), and more!
View the lab rules here.
Here’s a table showing the perks of being a member!
|Member Benefits||Member||Lab Member|
|Access to Workshops and Events|
|IEEE Resume Book|
|Other Lab Resources|
|Build Your Own Arduino|
|LED Word Clock|
Pricing and Purchase Information
Lab memberships for the 2021-2022 school year are $30 if purchased on or before October 31, 2021, and $35 after October 31, 2021.
Lab memberships are valid for one academic year (Fall to Spring quarters). Lab memberships can only be purchased for UCSB students, and use of lab member benefits requires an ACCESS card.
You can purchase a lab membership via the following methods: