Build Your Own Arduino
Class 2 Slides
Class 3 Slides
Class 4 Slides
Project Description: Our hardware project this year will teach you how to build your own Arduino by soldering onto a perf board. This involves understanding the purpose of individual hardware components along with a deeper look into microcontrollers.
Target Audience: Those with interest in..
- Working directly with hardware
- First-time electronics hobbyists
- Creative experienced electronics hobbyists
- Arduino projects
- Basic electrical principles
- Properties of microcontrollers
- Schematic design
- Perf board layout
- Soldering and circuit assembly