Become a Sponsor!
Our mission is to enable students to take on the latest issues in the technology industry through complex technical projects, skill-developing workshops, challenging competitions, and invaluable mentorship. As part of this mission, we provide our members with a wealth of resources, including:
- Student-led guided projects, three per quarter, for anyone looking to get immersed in Engineering.
- Private lab space, complete with 3D printer, soldering stations, parts, and more, for members to collaborate and develop projects, both personal projects and class projects.
- Networking opportunities between students, professors, and company recruiters.
- Funding to turn new ideas into a reality.
We pride ourselves for helping students develop their engineering skills, regardless of what they study. To make our club accessible to everyone, we keep our membership fee low - only $30 for an entire year of access to projects (and their parts). While this is enough to cover project costs for every member, as well as small parts and supplies for the lab, much of our equipment has dated and we are unable to fund additional improvements to our lab or tackle any larger projects.
Joining our team as a sponsor has many benefits, such as a publicized tech talk, access to our IEEE Resume Book, logo placements, and much more. Interested in sponsoring the future of IEEE? View our sponsorship package below!
|Benefit||Bronze ($300)||Silver ($500)||Gold ($1000)||Diamond ($2500)||Elite ($5000)|
|Publicized Tech Talk|
|Logo on Website|
|Logo on T-Shirts / PCBs|
|Logo on NATCAR / Colorfight! Competition|
|Logo on Purchased Equipment|
|Additional Negotiable Benefits|
* Recruiting events may include tech talks, resume or interview workshops, or onsite interviews.