Become a Lab Member!
Membership has lots of perks! You can access our lab (which has a 3D printer, soldering stations, parts, etc.), participate in guided group projects (like the LED Cube and Portable Speaker), access fun events (like our annual Beach BBQ), and more!
Here’s a table showing the perks of being a member!
|Member Benefits||Member||Lab Member|
|Access to Workshops and Events|
|IEEE Resume Book|
|Other Lab Resources|
|Build Your Own Arduino|
|LED Word Clock|
Pricing and Purchase Information
Lab memberships for the 2019-2020 school year are $30 if purchased before October 31, 2019, and $35 after October 31, 2019.
Lab memberships are valid for one academic year (Fall to Spring quarters). Lab memberships can only be purchased for UCSB students, and use of lab member benefits requires an ACCESS card.
You can purchase a lab membership via the following methods:
- Online, using a valid credit or debit card, via our online store (Coming Soon!).
- Online, using Venmo, by sending money to @ucsbieee with your full name, email address, and PERM Number, in the description.
- Please make your transaction private to avoid exposing your personal information.
- In person, by paying cash to an IEEE officer at any official meeting or lab office hour.
- In person, using a valid credit or debit card, by attending Emily O’Mahony’s office hours.